USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS AIRPORT TRANSFER
2. Transfer Rides, Hourly Chauffeur Service – description of AIRPORT TRANSFER services
Description of the Transportation Services (hereinafter referred to as “Transportation Services” or “TS”) that Internet Users may reserve on our website through the Reservation Platform.
Users can choose between private trips and hourly chauffeur services:
– Transporting passengers
– Rent a car with a driver by the hour.
– Taxi Service
AIRPORT TRANSFER enables its Customers to book transportation services on its Online Platform, through linkages with other online platforms, as well as through mobile applications. Our Service is constituted solely by the establishment of transportation rights for the User through the intermediary of a transportation provider acting as an intermediary, and not by the provision of the travel service itself. Our company is not a private transfer operator or licensed transit provider and AIRPORT TRANSFER does not provide our own hourly transfer and driver services. We connect users with local transport providers and drivers through our platform. The Customer enters into a direct and legally binding contractual relationship with the Driver receiving your transit booking when you make a reservation on our Platform. We only act as an intermediary between you and the driver. The Company provides information and methods to assist in the Transportation Services, but does not intend to provide TS or act in any way as a carrier, therefore, the Company is not responsible. liability for any TS provided to you by the Driver. As such, AIRPORT TRANSFER makes the necessary arrangements with the Carrier in its own name, which entitles the User to the right of carriage on TS. Therefore, the User has the right to request travel services and other inquiries directly from the Carriers.
3. Traveller Cancellation Request Policy
It is possible to cancel your already-booked transfer at any time. The website has a flexible cancellation policy that allows you to cancel your booking if it is done 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time. To cancel a trip, you need to log in to your private account and manually cancel your upcoming booking. Your options for cancellation are as follows:
If you decide to cancel your trip 24 hours before your scheduled pick-up time, you can get a partial refund, if the payment was dane. In this case, we will hold a cancellation fee of 20% of the amount paid, and the remaining 80% will be refunded to you.
Cancellation or changes made during the last 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time are non-refundable and not applicable.
If a booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled pick-up time and a driver has already been assigned to the transfer, we will not refund any advance payment made. If no advance payment was made, we will send you a payment link to settle the outstanding balance.
We are not responsible for cancellations, rescheduling, missed connection flights, flight delays, or other circumstances beyond our control. Additionally, we cannot guarantee waiting for passengers beyond the allotted free waiting time at the meeting place.
Traveller Change Request Policy
If you need to modify your booking details, feel free to contact AIRPORT TRANSFER via email or live chat. Changes to your booking are free of charge if made at least 24 hours before your scheduled pick-up time. If you request a minor change within the last 24 hours before pick-up time, you must contact the assigned driver directly to see if they can accommodate it. However, please note that the cost of your airport transfer may change depending on the distance, and a new price will be established. If the new cost is less, there will be no refund from Airport Transfer, but if the new cost is more, an additional payment will be required.
Airport Transfer cannot make any changes to your transfer details less than 24 hours before your scheduled pick-up time. In this case, you can either use the services of our transfer as initially booked or proceed with your cancellation request with no refund.
Complimentary Waiting Time Policy
The policy regarding complimentary waiting time is as follows: Upon arrival at the airport, the service provider assigned to your booking by AIRPORT TRANSFER will meet you at the arrivals hall at the scheduled time specified in your booking. It is important to arrive on time to avoid the No-Show Policy, which will be enforced if you arrive after the end of the complimentary waiting time. The amount of complimentary waiting time offered by AIRPORT TRANSFER varies depending on the type of transfer you have booked. Specifically, for airport transfers, the waiting time is 60 minutes after the flight’s arrival time or the time specified in the booking order, after which the driver must contact us after waiting for 45 minutes. For train station, and bus station pickups, the waiting time is 30 minutes, and for other pickups from home, it is 10 minutes, with the driver contacting us after waiting for 5 minutes. Usually, the complimentary waiting time starts from the scheduled time. However, if your plane, train, or other mode of transportation is delayed and you are expected to arrive after the scheduled pick-up time, you should contact your driver to see if they can accommodate this change.
Please note that AIRPORT TRANSFER will not be responsible for cancellations, rescheduling, missed connecting flights, or delays caused by factors beyond our control, and we cannot guarantee that the driver will wait beyond the free waiting time limit. If your flight, ship, or train arrives on time or earlier than scheduled, the pick-up time will remain the same. You can also contact your assigned driver directly to arrange for an earlier pick-up time, subject to their availability. If you are part of a group transfer and several passengers are arriving on different flights at the same airport, we recommend that you use the arrival time of the flight that arrives last as the pick-up time indicated in your booking, as the complimentary waiting time will begin counting down from that time.
Extra Waiting Time Policy
The meaning of the original text is unclear, as it seems to refer to a different company (“Provider”) and does not match the rest of the text provided. Here is a possible rewrite assuming the correct company name is “AIRPORT TRANSFER”:
Additional waiting time refers to the duration of time beyond the complimentary waiting time provided by AIRPORT TRANSFER. Put simply, this means that you may request your driver to wait for you for longer than the free time offered, for an extra charge.
If you require additional waiting time, we recommend that you make this request in advance by contacting your assigned driver directly using the phone number provided in your confirmation email. If the driver is available and you agree to the extra charges, the settlement will be agreed upon between the two parties.
Please note that extra waiting time is subject to additional fees. The charge for every 15 minutes of additional waiting time is as follows:
- Saloon car: EUR 7.00
- Minivans/Minibus car-type: EUR 10.00
- Business : EUR 15.00
If you require additional waiting time and your driver is able to provide this service, you will need to pay the additional fees directly to the driver.
Extra Stop Policy
If necessary, please to set the number of additional stop needed and complete for each one the complete address of it. Extra stops must be communicated with the order. Please to note that, for each stop, an extra-charge of, at least, 10.00 € will be add to the basic price provide on our website. If the driver does not find any extra stops in his order. He can refuse for the extra stops or charge an extra 10 euros for each stop.
Traveller No-Show Policy
The Traveller No-Show Policy refers to situations where a traveller fails to appear at the pickup location by the end of the complimentary waiting time and does not respond to the provider’s attempts to contact them. The pickup location is specified in the confirmation email for airport/port pick-ups, and if not received, it will be set at the arrivals hall. If a traveller does not appear at the pickup location on time or fails to contact the assigned driver to arrange extra waiting time, the transfer is marked as a “Traveler No Show,” and no refund is provided.
If a traveller has agreed to extra waiting time as per the Extra Waiting Time Policy, they must cover the additional expenses. If a traveller is delayed, the assigned driver will try to contact them via phone, text message, or WhatsApp. A possible TNS is reported to Airport Transfer after the following times: 15 minutes for train station, and bus station pickups, 30 minutes for airport pickups, and 10 minutes for other transport services.
The assigned driver will continue to contact the traveller until the end of the complimentary waiting time. If the traveller does not respond, the transfer is marked as a TNS. If the traveller has been reached and requires extra waiting time, they should contact the assigned driver directly, but the driver’s availability cannot be guaranteed if requested less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time. If the traveller has been reached and indicates that they will be at the pickup location by the end of their waiting time, they should inform the assigned driver directly.
Customers have 48 hours to dispute a TNS by contacting the AIRPORT TRANSFER and providing evidence of attempts to reach the assigned driver, such as a screenshot of a call or text message. If it is determined that the transfer was never operated, a full refund will be issued. If Airport Transfer is notified of a TNS more than 7 days after the scheduled transfer, no investigation will be conducted, and no refund will be provided.
Driver No-Show Policy
It is the responsibility of AIRPORT TRANSFER’S provider to arrive at the pickup location on time. If the driver is delayed by 15 minutes, he must inform the client directly about the delay through a call or text message. If the taxi provider is delayed by more than 15 minutes, he must also contact the client and notify them of the expected delay. If the driver is more than 15 minutes late, the client has the right to take another taxi and receive a full refund. The client has a period of 7 days to report a Driver’s No-show or file a complaint. In such a scenario, our team will investigate the situation and if the provider’s no-show is confirmed, the client will receive a full refund. If a provider fails to provide extra services for which the client has paid, the amount paid will be refunded to the client. If the client reports the driver’s no-show or files a complaint with Airport Transfer later than 7 days from the scheduled transfer, no investigation will take place, and no refund will be issued.
Baggage Allowance Policy
When booking your Airport Transfer services, you must manually add the number of luggage pieces you will be carrying. One piece of luggage is equivalent to a backpack or an average suitcase (with a volume not exceeding 100lt). If you are carrying additional items like pet carriers, baby carriages, wheelchairs, sports equipment, etc., you must declare each piece of luggage. Airport Transfer or the assigned driver may contact you for further clarification. It is important to provide accurate luggage information when booking to ensure that the appropriate vehicle is assigned for your transfer.
The transfer price is determined by the vehicle class, the number of passengers, the number of luggage pieces, and any Extra services. If you have more luggage pieces than declared and the assigned driver cannot accommodate them, he will contact AIRPORT TRANSFER to resolve the issue. If it is not possible to arrange for another vehicle, the driver will only transport the number of passengers and luggage pieces that were declared during the transfer booking. Please note that the driver has the right to refuse any transfer if the vehicle class is not appropriate for the declared number of luggage pieces as per Provider’s Transfer’s policy.
Traveller Refund Policy
The payment for a transfer is typically refunded in full, under the following circumstances:
• If the AIRPORT TRANSFER taxi cancels your booked transfer due to operational capacity or unavailability.
• If the AIRPORT TRANSFER taxi cancels your booked transfer due to force majeure incidents, such as accidents, local demonstrations, or natural disasters.
However, there are some exceptions to this policy:
• If you cancel your booked transfer at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pickup time, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 20% of the total payment, and 80% will be refunded.
• If you cancel your booked transfer less than 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time, it will be considered a non-refundable cancellation, and you will not receive any refund.
In addition, no payment return, whether full or partial, is allowed if the User or any passenger on whose behalf the User placed the order fails to show up at the agreed pickup location within 60 minutes for airports, 30 minutes for railway stations, and 10 minutes for all other places from the scheduled pickup time. It should be noted that if Provider cancels an upcoming ride due to operational issues, a full refund will be issued.
Finally, AIRPORT TRANSFER reserves the right to cancel any upcoming booking at any time, with or without explanation, as deemed necessary by the company.
4. USER’S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
The following are warranties made by the user:
- The user’s compliance with this agreement is lawful;
- The user confirms that they have carefully read and understood this agreement;
- The user will comply with this agreement;
- When entering into this agreement, the user did not rely on any representation, warranty, statement, undertaking, or conduct of any kind other than as expressly provided in this agreement;
- The user has the authority to comply with this agreement;
- The information provided by the user is accurate and truthful. The user agrees that the company relies on the representations and warranties made in this clause when entering into this agreement with the user.
AIRPORT TRANSFER retains ownership of all rights, interests, and titles regarding the website, service, and features, including software, philosophy, programs, models, algorithms, materials, modifications, improvements, notifications, derivative functions, etc.
The content on this platform, including texts, logos, graphics, images, icons, etc., is the official property of the company and is protected by the Legislation of the Belgium, European Law, and International Conventions.
The logos, names, illustrations, content, images, and other distinctive options that represent AIRPORT TRANSFER, including the brand name “AIRPORT TRANSFER” or “Provider Taxi” and the products/services provided under this brand name and/or any of its derivatives are the trademarks of the company. They are protected by European and international trademark laws and intellectual property. Only AIRPORT TRANSFER has the right to use them.
Users have the right to use the platform but are not allowed to download the Content and the Code of the platform in its entirety or in part without permission from AIRPORT TRANSFER. However, this License does not permit resale of the platform’s content, use of our catalogues, commercial policy, our products, etc. You are only allowed to use them for personal use.
You are not allowed to use our “post-tags” and “hidden text” based on AIRPORT TRANSFER trademarks or brand names without permission. Unauthorized use will result in the License being invalidated. Please note that any copying, recording, and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transmission, downloading, processing, resale of the Platform Content for any purpose other than strictly personal use is not allowed and strictly forbidden. You need to have our written permission to do this.
6. No Relationship
The User and AIRPORT TRANSFER are not deemed to have entered into any partnership, advisory, joint venture or trustee relationship as a result of this Agreement.
7. Limitations of the Company’s Liability
AIRPORT TRANSFER shall not be held liable for any loss incurred by the User or any third party arising from the following:
- Inaccuracies in the information provided by the User
- Malfunction or breakdown of the software used by AIRPORT TRANSFER
- Loss, disclosure, or destruction of the User’s account, password, or other data
- Failure of any online payment transaction made by the User
- Inability of the Service to meet any specific purpose or be used in any specific way
- Natural disasters, including wars, fires, industrial or trade disputes, typhoons, lightning, floods, transport problems or other similar events.
Regardless of any negligence (active, affirmative, sole, or concurrent), AIRPORT TRANSFER shall not be held liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including lost profits, lost data, personal injury, or property damage arising from the provision of the Service or related to its subject matter, even if the Company has been notified of such damages in advance.
AIRPORT TRANSFER shall not be responsible for any damages or losses arising from the following:
- User’s inability to access or use the Service
- Any transaction between the User and any Carrier, even if the Company has notified the User of such damages. The User understands that some carriers offer multi-passenger vehicle sharing services and may not have the license to offer transfer services.
- Any cause beyond AIRPORT TRANSFER’s reasonable control that results in failure in performance.
AIRPORT TRANSFER is not liable for car accidents or injuries that may occur on the road.
8. Third-Party Rights
No provision of this Agreement can be enforced by a person who is not a party to this Agreement.
The User consents to the collection of their personal data.
The Company follows the personal data protection laws of Belgium and the European Union.
When using the AIRPORT TRANSFER website, the user agrees to receive emails from the company that meet legitimate written communication requirements. If there are any complaints or clarification-seeking questions, the user can contact the support desk at Info@airporttransfer.be.
10. Governing Law – Jurisdiction
The resolution of any disputes arising between the parties relating to the AIRPORT TRANSFER booking platform, the existence or non-existence of rights, or any obligations shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the where AIRPORT TRANSFER is incorporated. In any case, such disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of the Country where AIRPORT TRANSPORT is incorporated, to which the parties submit voluntarily.
11. Invalidity of Terms
Should any portion of this agreement be deemed invalid or void by a court decision, the remaining provisions of these General Terms shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalidated portion had been removed. AIRPORT TRANSFER will substitute any invalid provision with a valid one, which shall have the same effect as the annulled provision.
You cannot assign this Agreement without obtaining prior written approval from the Company. However, the Company may assign it without your consent to a parent or subsidiary, a purchaser of assets, or a successor to a merger. Any attempt to assign the Agreement in violation of this article will be considered invalid.
13. External Links
If there is any inconsistency between the English version of this Agreement and its translation to your language, please note that the English version shall take precedence.
15. Acceptable Use of the Platform Policy
All users of the AIRPORT TRANSFER booking platform must abide by the current General Terms and all applicable laws and regulations, as well as principles of business ethics and morality.
The following actions are prohibited for the aforementioned persons:
• Using this platform for non-commercial purposes only.
• Attempting to access information (personal data) transmitted through this website without proper authorization.
• Accessing the AIRPORT TRANSFER booking platform to build a product that offers similar services as Airport Transfer.
• Providing services to third parties using the AIRPORT TRANSFER booking platform, unless permitted under the General Terms.
• Commercial use of the access License (the sale, lease, disposal, transfer, assignment, concession, presentation or transmission).
• Facilitating third parties to access the AIRPORT TRANSFER platform for non-legitimate purposes.
• Transmitting viruses or illegal, offensive, or threatening documents.
• Posting offensive, abusive, defamatory messages or other illegal content.
• Any action that may harm the interests of AIRPORT TRANSFER, its Affiliates and/or Associated Companies and other Users of the Platform, or prevent any third party from using the Service.
• Transmitting, selling, and processing data to third parties for any purpose.
• Publishing improper, abusive, illegal, obscene, pornographic, or harmful content that violates someone else’s privacy or is confidential, expresses empathy, may cause discomfort, inconvenience or unnecessary stress to third parties, expresses racial, religious, national, and other distinctions.
• Publishing content that promotes drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, gambling, betting, etc.
• Hacking or software piracy.
• Using the platform in a way that causes the Service to malfunction.
• Sending information that may contain viruses or harmful options that may cause the AIRPORT TRANSFER platform to malfunction.
• Subcontracting, licensing, or reselling the platform to third parties for any purpose (the user must have permission to do this).
• Duplication, decompilation, distribution, or falsification of the software.
• Linking the Platform with any Product/Service of the Users without the express and written consent of the Company.
• Any actions that may infringe on the intellectual property rights of users.
• The use of any techniques that may disrupt the platform’s smooth operation.
• Mechanical reproduction, copying, transferring, downloading, and creation of derivative work of the Platform.
• If a user has doubts about an action or violation of this Acceptable Use of Platform Policy and wants to report it to AIRPORT TRANSFER, they may contact our support desk.